Earthbind® Prime Coat is a quality, versatile, and environmentally friendly penetrating prime cure. Earthbind® Prime Coat can be safely stored and easily applied and was developed as an alternative for the traditional, unsafe asphalt cutback.
Earthbind® Prime is formulated with eco-friendly biopolymers and surfactants and does not contain any volatile organic carbons (VOCs).
As a penetrating prime cure, Earthbind® Prime Coat works by binding loose soil or aggregate particles together, thus strengthening the soil/aggregate matrix and preventing even the smallest particles from becoming airborne as fugitive dust. In addition, Earthbind® Prime Coat will add water resistance to the treated soil particles and will not re-solubilize in rainwater after curing.
Earthbind® Prime Coat is sold and transported in a concentrate and is diluted in water prior to application.
As a penetrating prime cure, Earthbind® Prime Coat:
- Protects the underlying road base layers from moisture by providing a waterproofing layer
- Efficiently binds surface fines together and promotes bonding to a hot mixed asphalt layer
- Effectively penetrates the road base
- Applies quickly without road closures using a water truck or pressurized distributor truck
- Easily washes off of equipment and vehicles before curing
All components of Earthbind® are considered:
- Free of VOCs
- Free of hazardous solvents
- Non-corrosive to metal
- Non-hazardous waste
- Not considered to be harmful to aquatic and mammal life
- Not considered to be carcinogenic
Earthbind® Prime Coat can be shipped via the following methods throughout the U.S., Canada, and internationally:
- Bulk Tanker Trucks
- Rail Cars
- IBC Totes – 275 or 330 gallon
Please click here for SDS Information.
We invite you to contact us today at Blue Line Transportation Co. to learn more about Earthbind® Prime Coat and to place your order.