Blue Line Transportation Co. is a family-owned and -operated 24/7 liquid bulk carrier, operating in Oregon and Washington. We have a bulk asphalt and refined tanker division. Please call 503-279-2613 or proceed to our snapshot application to inquire about available driving positions. We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
- One year of Class A driving experience
- Class A tanker endorsement required
- Hazmat endorsement not required but need to be able to obtain within 6 months
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) is not required but must be able to obtain within 6 months
- Must have a clean Motor Vehicle Report and no felonies or convictions in the last five (5) years
- No DOT reportable accidents in the last five (5) years. Minor Accidents will be reviewed at the time of application.
- Be able to pass a DOT pre-employment drug test
We are looking for Category A, Category B and Seasonal drivers. We are also always interested in talking with quality mechanics for our shop. Driver wages range between $19.50 and $24.50 per hour with extra safety pay and mileage. Seasonal wages are $35.00 per hour with extra safety pay and mileage. Category A drivers also are eligible for layover pay, holiday pay, vacation pay, profit sharing, and more.
Fill out our online application to start your future with Blue Line Transportation Co.