Earthbind® Base Stabilization – Rejuvenating Asphalt (EBS-RA)
EBS-RA is an environmentally friendly polymer modified asphalt emulsion for use in cold mix paving. EBS-RA was developed to replace VOC modified emulsion-based asphalts. All components of EBS-RA are free of hazardous solvents and are not harmful to aquatic and mammal life.
EBS-RA can be used with multiple base aggregate mix designs, such as 100% recycled asphalt pavement (RAP) or crusher reject rock. This is achieved by utilizing advanced technology-based additives that can be easily homogenized to make high performance cold mix asphalt.
Typically used by:
- Paving Contractors
- Highway Departments
- Reclamation Projects
- Aggregate Suppliers
As an asphalt binder EBS-RA provides:
- Superior cohesion and compaction of materials
- Increased safety and work environment since product contains no VOCs or elevated temperature material
- Reduced cost of road construction utilizing waste rock and recycled asphalt
Upon completion of compaction, EBS-RA mix designs can be returned to normal traffic loads with no undesired effects.
All components of Earthbind® are considered to be:
- Free of hazardous solvents
- Non-corrosive to metal
- Not harmful to aquatic and mammal life
- Not carcinogenic
EBS-RA is shipped throughout the US and Canada and can be shipped internationally utilizing the following methods:
- Bulk Tanker Trucks
To learn more and to place your order, contact us today.