Blue Line Transportation Co. is a family-owned and -operated 24/7 liquid bulk carrier, operating in Oregon and Washington. We have a bulk asphalt and refined tanker division. Please call 503-279-2613 or proceed to our snapshot application to inquire about available driving positions. We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
- One year of Class A driving experience
- Class A tanker endorsement required
- Hazmat endorsement not required but need to be able to obtain within 6 months
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) is not required but must be able to obtain within 6 months
- Must have a clean Motor Vehicle Report and no felonies or convictions in the last five (5) years
- No DOT reportable accidents in the last five (5) years. Minor Accidents will be reviewed at the time of application.
- Be able to pass a DOT pre-employment drug test
We are looking for Category A, Category B, and Seasonal drivers. We are also always interested in talking with quality mechanics for our shop. Driver wages range between $19.50 and $24.50 per hour with extra safety pay and mileage. Seasonal wages are $35.00 per hour with extra safety pay and mileage. Category A drivers also are eligible for layover pay, holiday pay, vacation pay, profit sharing, and more.
Fill out our online application to start your future with Blue Line Transportation Co..
Job Hotline – 503-279-2613
In compliance with federal and state equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, or the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap. All motor carriers regulated under Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations must meet the requirements of Title 49 CFR Part 391 and Part 382 as they apply to qualifying the applicant for a driving position.