Earthbind® Rejuvenating Bonding Coat is a quality, versatile, and environmentally-friendly penetrating bonding coat emulsion used for Mill & Fill and Chip Seal paving systems.
Earthbind RBC works by binding loose soil, dust or aggregate particles together from mill and fill operation, thus strengthening the soil-aggregate matrix and preventing even the smallest particles from becoming airborne as fugitive dust. This creates optimal conditions to bind the new asphalt products to the existing road base. Earthbind RBC cures quickly to eliminate dust and won’t pick-up on equipment. Earthbind RBC in best used in operation where hard to clean surfaces need to be tack coated to adhere the new surfaces treatment like a chip seal, slurry seal, parking lot sealer or even a new overlay.
Earthbind RBC is formulated with eco-friendly biopolymers and surfactants and does not contain any volatile organic carbons (VOCs).
- Efficiently binds surface fines together and promotes bonding to a new surface treatment
- Improves efficiency with a Non-tracking tack coat cures quickly so paving can move rapidly down the roadway
- Reduces end-of-day clean-up, wear and tear on equipment since RBC won’t track on equipment
- Improves quality of the road by reducing fish eyes and creating a superior adhesion to the road base
- Currently is approved by ODOT for Mill and Fill and is being used for other overlay tack applications.
All components of Earthbind RBC are considered:
- Free of VOCs
- Free of hazardous solvents
- Non-corrosive to metal
- Non-hazardous waste
- Not considered to be harmful to aquatic and mammal life
- Not considered to be carcinogenic
Special Introductory Offer
Earthbind RBC is being offered at only $310 per ton—which could save you over 20% from your current tack prices and it offers other cost-saving benefits while improving your overall road construction.